ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
Tri Team Unlimited Workshop Assistant Job Description
Employment Type: Contract
SUMMARY: Tri Team Unlimited LLC (TTU) provides informative and engaging small group workshops on hot-button topics that teach tools to enhance intimate relationships including husband/wife, dating couples, siblings, parent/child, and “it’s complicated” relationships.
These workshops are designed for couples in any stage of their intimate relationship. Tri Team Unlimited provides a unique and comprehensive approach to serving couples by maintaining a small intimate learning environment, fun and engaging experiential activities, opportunities for continued accountability and connection, and much more. The team consists of knowledgeable and passionate facilitators that share their knowledge and enthusiasm in the comfort of a “home-like” setting.
This is a contract position. We are seeking a Workshop Assistant to be on-hand as a resource to the Participants and the TTU Facilitators. Availability on evenings or weekends is required. Complete the application at www.triteamunlimited.com and submit by August 23, 2020. Below are some of the dates and times for the workshops at TTU. Must be available one hour before and one hour after the workshop.
|(1) Saturday, October 10||9 – 12PM||Start Right- Stay Connected|
|(2) Sunday, October 11||3 – 6PM||Start Right- Stay Connected|
|Saturday, October 3||9 – 12PM||Let’s Talk About the “F” Word – Fighting Fair|
|Saturday, October 3||3 – 6PM||Stronger You=Stronger Us|
(1) Saturday, October 17
(2). Sunday, October 18
9 – 12PM
3 – 6PM
|Saturday, October 17||3 – 6PM||The Power of You|
(1) Sunday, October 4
(2). Saturday, October 10
3 – 6PM
3 – 6PM
Lifetime Love Affair
Lifetime Love Affair
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/ DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The major function of the TTU Workshop Assistant is to provide support by undertaking various non-teaching duties associated with the efficient implementation of workshops. The Workshop Assistant is directly responsible to the CEO and is part of the support staff team.
In this role, you will:
- Handle all intake of participants including pre and post follow-up contacts.
- Ensure the workshop materials are sufficient and available for Participants and Facilitators before or during the workshop.
- Prioritizes work according to TTU needs; determines workflow problems and develops solutions.
- Assists in the development and implementation of quality assurance/quality improvement measures for TTU.
- Provide administrative support for the CEO and Facilitators as needed.
- Create, edit, file and track all required documentation to related to Participant registration.
- Report challenges, successes and obstacles to the CEO.
- Set-up and break down workshop area.
- Administer pre and post surveys.
- Manage all aspects of food service.
- Follow company safety procedures.
- Accept and perform other work as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus additional specialized training in administration, office management, business or related field from an accredited college; and 3 years of progressively responsible administrative experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of business English, grammar, and composition; proficient with the MS Office Software programs including Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point. Proficiency in the use of digital engagement tools (e.g., Facebook, email optimization, Instagram, et al) for project communications and productivity purposes.
- Ability to provide informal assistance such as technical guidance and/or training to team members.
- A professional and courteous manner and an ability to work harmoniously with other team members, participants and the general public.
- Excellent time management skills
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Must pass a criminal history background investigation; however, a conviction of a crime may not necessarily disqualify an individual from this classification.