Lifetime Love Affair
Facilitator: Vernita Griffith
Next Workshop Date:
Saturday, March 25, 2023 | 9:00AM – 4:00PM EST
Sunday, March 26, 2023 | 9:00AM – 4:00PM EST
Reserve your spot now!
Join us for this two-session workshop series designed dramatically improve friendship and intimacy in your relationship in a supportive and fun atmosphere.
We will address questions like:
- Does your relationship suffer from a difference in sexual desire?
Do you or your partner feel your relationship suffers from poor communication?
Do you or your partner feel you’ve drifted apart?
- Do you or your partner feel like there needs to be more spice in the relationship?
- Do you or your partner feel like your relationship is heading in the wrong direction?
- Do you or your partner find it hard to relax when the other wants to be intimate?
- Do you and your partner kiss less than before?
- Do you or your partner want to increase your level of intimacy?
- Do you or your partner want to put more fun and excitement in your relationship?
- Do you or your partner find it hard to make time to be together?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, then this is the workshop for you and your partner.
Tri Team Unlimited is the culmination of her many years of learning, work, and experiences that sit squarely on top of raw passion. Through these workshops and other tools, she creates an experience for couples that will deepen their intimacy, enrich their relationships, connect with other likeminded couples, and energize them with new tools. Couples will walk away knowing that real happiness is within their reach and they are reaching in the right direction. Reach out to us, and we will reach back!
Dwayne is a graduate of North Carolina State University (Go Pack!) and completed a 30-year career of service with the City of Raleigh. From an internship in the athletics division, to Director of the Community Services Department, each position unlocked a path that has led him to become a people-oriented collaborator.
Originally from Currituck County, on the Outer Banks, Dwayne calls Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina home. He enjoys spending his free time with his wife of over 30 years, Denise, and their two daughters. If he’s not working with organizations or leaders, he’s serving as Guest Services Pastor at Cornerstone Family Church.
- The What & Why of Intimacy & Sexual intimacy
- The Language of Your Love
- How to support your partners language
- Conflict & Communication Basics
- Obstacles to Sex & Desire
- Breaking Routine
- Intimacy After Children (here and gone)
- What’s the Plan?