Lifetime Love Affair
Facilitator: Vernita Griffith
Session #1: Saturday, March 13, 2021: 9:00 – 12:30PM EST
Session #2: Sunday, March 14, 2021: 3:00 – 6:30PM EST
Reserve your spot now!
Join us for this two-session workshop series designed dramatically improve friendship and intimacy in your relationship in a supportive and fun atmosphere.
We will address questions like:
- Does your relationship suffer from a difference in sexual desire?
Do you or your partner feel your relationship suffers from poor communication?
Do you or your partner feel you’ve drifted apart?
- Do you or your partner feel like there needs to be more spice in the relationship?
- Do you or your partner feel like your relationship is heading in the wrong direction?
- Do you or your partner find it hard to relax when the other wants to be intimate?
- Do you and your partner kiss less than before?
- Do you or your partner want to increase your level of intimacy?
- Do you or your partner want to put more fun and excitement in your relationship?
- Do you or your partner find it hard to make time to be together?
If you can answer “yes” to any of the following questions, then this is the workshop for you and your partner.
- The What & Why of Intimacy & Sexual intimacy
- The Language of Your Love
- How to support your partners language
- Conflict & Communication Basics
- Obstacles to Sex & Desire
- Breaking Routine
- Intimacy After Children (here and gone)
- What’s the Plan?
VERNITA GRIFFITH is a God lover, wife, mother, MeeMee, entrepreneur, trainer, lover of family and an unshakable optimist dedicated to enriching relationships and shining a positive light on marriages
Participants can expect to learn skills that will enhance their relationship in a fun, engaging, and comfy environment. They can expect to connect with other couples and walk away with a real-life plan to implement the tools that they’ve learned. The goal is always to have the couples leave better, stronger, and more in love (if that’s possible), than when they walked in the door.
Vernita has been married to her husband, Ken, for 23 years; the second time for both of them. Ken and Vernita each brought two children to their union and now have four precious grandchildren that they thoroughly enjoy every chance they get.