True Color Love
• Why am I the only one who seems to care about our relationship?
• What else am I supposed to do? I’m so tired of dealing with so much conflict!
• How did we get here? I feel like we’ve grown so far apart.
• Is divorce the solution for us? I’m not happy anymore but I don’t know what else to do.
Saturday, July 10, 2021: 10 – 3:00PM EST
• Feel confident in your ability to handle your current situation (even without your partner’s involvement). • No longer feel anxious because you’re leading this double life of ‘faking it’ to friends and family while suffering on the inside. • Notice not only your relationship with your partner improves but other relationships improve as well. • Have a new sense of peace and grace that wasn’t there before.
If you’d like to get absolute clarity on where you truly are in your marriage now, or you’d like to know how you can create the marriage you desire starting now, then this workshop is for you!
Tri Team Unlimited is the culmination of her many years of learning, work, and experiences that sit squarely on top of raw passion. Through these workshops and other tools, she creates an experience for couples that will deepen their intimacy, enrich their relationships, connect with other likeminded couples, and energize them with new tools. Couples will walk away knowing that real happiness is within their reach and they are reaching in the right direction. Reach out to us, and we will reach back!
According to WikiExpert:The most common reasons for divorce are 1. Lack of commitment 2. Infidelity 3.Conflicts & Arguments
In what year does divorce usually take place?
High: 1-2 years and 5 – 8 yearsAverage: 2-4 years and 15 – 20 yearsLow: 9-15 years
According to Wilkinson & Finkbeiner Family Law Attorneys, those who marry before the age of 18 have a 48% chance of getting divorced and those who marry between the ages of 25-39 have a 60% chance of divorce. People who get married over the age of 25 are 24% less likely to get divorced.
Dwayne is a graduate of North Carolina State University (Go Pack!) and completed a 30-year career of service with the City of Raleigh. From an internship in the athletics division, to Director of the Community Services Department, each position unlocked a path that has led him to become a people-oriented collaborator.
Originally from Currituck County, on the Outer Banks, Dwayne calls Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina home. He enjoys spending his free time with his wife of over 30 years, Denise, and their two daughters. If he’s not working with organizations or leaders, he’s serving as Guest Services Pastor at Cornerstone Family Church.
Your True Color Love Day will include:
- Fun Activities
- Materials Mailed to Your Home
- Plenty of “Ah Ha” Moments
- Discounts on future workshops and materials
Appropriate for you if:
- You are beginning a relationship and would like to create a strongfoundation and avoid some of the frustrations you may have experienced in the past.
- You want to turn a good relationship into a great relationship!
- You are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve longstandingcommunication conflicts.
- You want to learn a new way to “speak each other’s language”.
You will learn how to:
- Develop effective new communication skills using “True Colors.”
- Resolve longstanding frustrations with compassion and understanding.
- Identify and manage triggers.
- Disagree and succeed.
- Have rewarding knee-to-knees.
- Use more “I” statements and less “You” statements.
- Avoid mind reading.
- Listen without being defensive.
- Freely express positive feelings.
- Walk away feeling like ‘we can do this’ again, as well as a set of cards, tools, and tips, for strength and support in everyday life.