True Color Love is unlike traditional marriage workshops. You won’t be sitting through lectures and you will not be bored. By participating in skill and awareness-building activities, couples quickly identify what attributes of their personalities connect them, which ones may present challenges, and how to overcome those challenges. You will not only learn from a particular activity, but you will also learn from others who may share similar challenges. You will also discover that you are not alone and you’re sure to make a friend for a lifetime. We have designed a small group full-day mini escape in the intimate setting of your home where you and your loved one come together to nurture your relationship with no judgment or interruptions. Everything has been carefully thought out to give you both an incredibly fun experience while you learn more about each other.
About this Event:
Next Workshop Date:
Sat, Sept 24th, 2022 | 9:00 – 4:00 EST
THIS IS A HYBRID EVENT.IN-PERSON (RALEIGH, NC AREA AND VIRTUAL)
*virtual tickets must be purchased at least 10 days prior to the event to allow for the shipping of materials
This workshop is limited to only 25 couples to ensure it is personalized andintimate.
Your True Color Love Day will include:
- Fun Activities
- Materials Mailed to Your Home
- Plenty of “Ah Ha” Moments
- Discounts on future workshops and materials
Appropriate for you if:
- You are beginning a relationship and would like to create a strongfoundation and avoid some of the frustrations you may have experiencedin the past.
- You want to turn a good relationship into a great relationship!
- You are in a difficult relationship and want to resolve longstandingcommunication conflicts.
- You want to learn a new way to “speak each other’s language”.
You will learn how to:
- Develop effective new communication skills using “True Colors.”
- Resolve longstanding frustrations with compassion and understanding.
- Identify and manage triggers.
- Disagree and succeed.
- Have rewarding knee-to-knees.
- Use more “I” statements and less “You” statements.
- Avoid mind reading.
- Listen without being defensive.
- Freely express positive feelings.
Walk away feeling like ‘we can do this’ again, as well as a set of cards, tools, and tips, for strength and support in everyday life.
Meet your Facilitator – Vernita Griffith
Vernita Griffith is a God lover, wife, mother, MeeMee, entrepreneur, trainer, lover of family, and an unshakable optimist dedicated to enriching relationships and shining a positive light on marriages. She has 30 plus years as a facilitator and more than 20 years of successfully working with couples and families. Tri Team Unlimited is the culmination of her many years of learning, work, and experiences that sit squarely on top of raw passion. Through these workshops and other tools, she creates an experience for couples that will deepen their intimacy, enrich their relationships, connect with other like-minded couples, and energize them with new tools. Couples will walk away knowing that real happiness is within their reach and they are reaching in the right direction. Reach out to us, and we will reach back!
Virtual Workshops Offer:
1. Up close and personal meaningful interaction with the facilitator and other participants through Zoom Rooms.
2. You will be able to enjoy learning the skills and tools while you are able to share ideas, be a part of the discussion, play the games, win the prizes, and attend the breakout sessions.
3. A test session will be held so that you are comfortable with the platform before the workshop
4. A box of workshop materials will arrive with all of the items that will be used in the workshop.
5. A “Zoom Master” that will respond to any technical issues immediately so that you don’t miss out on anything.
6. Complete and detailed instructions on how the meeting is set up and what you need to ensure your virtual experience has maximum benefits.
You will absolutely feel like you are in the room while you are in the comfort of your own home.
All Participants receive:
1. A pair of TTU “Comfy Slipper Socks”
2. Workshop folder filled with information handouts and activities
3. An opportunity to connect with others through experiential learning activities
Snacks and refreshments – Due to Covid-19, meals will not be served at the workshops but there will be individually wrapped snacks and drinks available for the participants.
4. Discount registration for future workshops
5. An opportunity to win a great door prize!