How our Virtual Workshop Works
With the newest technology available we are excited to now offer NATIONWIDE availability for our life-changing workshops. You will absolutely feel like you are in the room while you are in the comfort of your own home with our virtual set up.
1. Up close and personal meaningful interaction with the facilitator and other participants through Zoom.
2. You will be able to enjoy learning the skills and tools while you are able to share ideas, be a part of the discussion, play the games, win the prizes, and attend the breakout sessions.
3. A test session will be held so that you are comfortable with the platform before the workshop.
4. A box of workshop materials will arrive with all of the items that will be used in the workshop.
5. A “Zoom Master” that will respond to any technical issues immediately so that you don’t miss out on anything.
6. Complete and detailed instructions on how the meeting is set up and what you need to ensure your virtual experience has maximum benefits.
Virtual Capacity and Pricing
All workshops will have a total maximum of 12 and a minimum of 10 couples in attendance. No more than 8 couples will be virtual to allow everyone to see everyone in a single screenshot. The local workshops are held in Raleigh, NC in a “home-like” setting where safety and comfort are our main concern.
All Participants receive:
- A pair of TTU “Comfy Slipper Socks”
- Workshop folder filled with information handouts and activities
- An opportunity to connect with others through experiential learning activities
- Snacks and refreshments
- Discount registration for future workshops
An opportunity to win a great door prize!
There are no reviews yet.